The Cignal AI 4th quarter 2018 (4Q18) Optical Hardware market share tracker is now active. The tracker allows clients to access a real-time view of market results as they are released.
New this quarter, the Hardware Tracker is available in an interactive format allowing users to manipulate tables to see precisely the information that is most useful. New company results are added and updated in real time and clients can return to the site at any time to view the latest data. Cignal AI’s modern data infrastructure and toolsets make this a unique offering among market research firms.
A final report with all vendors and updated forecasts will be published by February 28th, 2019. Subscribers to the Optical Hardware report will be able to download a traditional Excel file with complete results for the quarter.
This interactive page tracks hardware sales as vendor results are reported for the quarter. Vendors who have reported data are listed to the right of the Market Summary table. Some information may be preliminary or estimated.
The total market sales percentage (equal to reported revenue as a share of forecasted revenue) and revenue reported to date are highlighted at the top of the page. All tables are interactive so that individual vendors, regions, and categories can be investigated.
Information is updated regularly as results are submitted. Please check back daily for the latest numbers.
Current Release Notes (February 15th)
- Huawei data has been included as of the February 15 update.
- Ciena total revenue is accurate but regional and product segment revenue splits are preliminary and will be updated later.
- ZTE total revenue is accurate but regional and product segment revenue splits are preliminary and will be updated later.
- Tejas total revenue is accurate but regional and product segment revenue splits are preliminary and may be updated later.
- Fiberhome revenue is estimated.
Clients log in to access full report