Andrew Schmitt presented at the ECOC (European Conference for Optical Communications) in Dusseldorf, Germany during the week of Sept. 19. No time was wasted during the trip as Andrew fit in well over 30 scheduled meetings with component and equipment suppliers and end users of optical hardware.
The meetings were very productive and we gained new insight in several areas:
- Huawei’s plans to transition to 100G CFP-DCO technology and what will follow
- Updates on vendor selection and R&D in coherent DSPs
- Details on the ongoing ramp in CFP2-ACO and the development of this new market
- Overview of 400G market development
- More insight into Nokia’s China Mobile optical design win
Clients log in to access full post