This report includes:
- Revenue market share results for companies selling Telecom, Datacom, Industrial, and Consumer optical components.
- Detailed component unit shipments, including coherent and direct detect Telecom modules and 400GbE Datacom modules.
- Forecasts for revenue and component unit shipments for 2022-2026.
The Optical Components Report will continue to evolve and cover additional telecom and datacom components, including additional datacenter optics, passive components, lasers, and more..
On April 20, 2023, at 11AM EST Cignal AI will give a live presentation of the Optical Components Report. Clients may register to attend by following the link below. A replay and downloadable presentation file will be available after the event.
Summary and Highlights
Optical Component Revenue and Market Share Highlights
- Datacom optical component revenue ended the year up 15% despite a gain of only 4% in Q4.
- Telecom revenue was flat for the year, but up 8% if HG Genuine’s revenue (down -72% this quarter) is not included.
- Coherent Inc. continues to take share from Lumentum in Consumer optical component revenue and controls more than 75% of the market in 4Q22.
- Industrial optical component revenue declined -12% YoY for the quarter and -6% for all of 2022.
Clients log in to access full report