Cignal AI’s 1Q22 Transport Applications Report has been issued. It includes:
- Shipments of ROADMs by size and spectral coverage.
- Market Share Results for Compact Modular and Advanced Packet-OTN switching equipment hardware.
- 100Gbps+ DWDM Port Shipment Market Share for equipment vendors, including fixed coherent modules (100Gbps, 200Gbps, 400Gbps+, 800Gbps+, 1.2Tbps), pluggable coherent modules (100ZR, 400ZRx, 800ZRx), and 100Gbps direct detect optics.
At 2 pm EST on June 28th, 2022, Cignal AI will give a live presentation of the report results. Clients can register to attend by following the link below. A replay and downloadable presentation file will be available after the event.Report Info Real-time dashboard Excel PowerPoint Live Presentation
Changes and forecast revisions this quarter include:
- 1Q22 marks the debut of Cignal AI’s coverage of ROADM shipments by Network Equipment Manufacturers. For a detailed description of this new and unique coverage, please see our Active Insight “ROADM Deployments by Size and Technology”. Historical data is currently available through 2021.
- Gen120 ports have been added to the coherent port forecast. These include 800ZRx (Gen120C) and 1.2Tbps+ (Gen120P) ports. These ports were broken out from the 400ZRx and 800Gbps+ forecasts reported last quarter.
Clients log in to access full report