This report finalizes our full transport equipment market share analysis. It is released once results for the current quarter (1Q20) are complete. Clients could see company results as they were released during the quarter via the Transport Hardware real-time dashboard, a service unique to Cignal AI.
Subscribers to the Transport Hardware Report can download an Excel file with actual results through 1Q20 along with detailed, up-to-date forecasts. A complete pdf document of this report is also available. A live presentation is available to clients, offering an opportunity to hear details on the numbers and ask questions of the analysts. Click below to view a recording of the live presentation from June 11, 2020.
- This report was updated on June 3, 2020 to include Nokia SLTE numbers.
- The online version of this report provides interactive and customizable versions of all included tables.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all percentages in this report are year-over-year growth.
- All 2020 forecasts have been updated to reflect COVID-19’s impact on the market. See the forecast section for details.
- Switch/router vendor Alaxala has been added to the report this quarter, including historical data from 2018 and 2019.
- Infinera has re-stated the LH/SLTE split for 2019, resulting in the movement of approximately $25million from LH to SLTE for the year.
- Nokia has adjusted customer revenue splits for 2019. As a result, incumbent revenue has been increased and cloud revenue has been decreased slightly in each quarter of 2019.
- Ciena’s January-end quarter and Cisco’s April-end quarter are reported as calendar 1Q20.
- All sales data for Fiberhome is estimated.
Detailed analysis of the market and its participants during 1Q20 follows.
Clients log in to access full report