This report finalizes our full transport equipment market share analysis and includes updated forecasts for the industry through 2024. It is released once results for the current quarter (4Q19) are complete. Clients have been able to see company results as they were released during the quarter via the Transport Hardware real-time dashboard, a service unique to Cignal AI.
Subscribers to the Transport Hardware Report can download an Excel file with actual results through 4Q19 along with detailed, up-to-date forecasts. A complete pdf document of this report is also available. A live presentation is available to clients, offering an opportunity to hear details on the numbers and ask questions of the analysts. Follow the link below to watch a replay of the presentation.
- This is the first version of the new Transport Hardware Report, an upgrade from the Optical Hardware Report. Packet transport information is now included in every section.
- Refer to the online version of this report for interactive and customizable versions of all included tables.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all percentages in this report are year-over-year growth.
- NEC has revised its Japan SONET/SDH sales for 3Q19, resulting in a reduction of approximately $9 million.
- At the end of 2019, Xtera published sales numbers for 2018. 2018 has been updated and 2019 left as zero revenue until Xtera publishes 2019 numbers, presumably at the end of 2020.
- Ciena’s October-end quarter and Cisco’s January-end quarter are reported as calendar 4Q19.
- All sales data for Fiberhome is estimated.
Detailed analysis of the market and its participants during 4Q19 follows.
Clients log in to access full report