Learn About Cignal AI’s New Switching and Routing Market Research
Cignal AI invites clients to watch a presentation on the expansion of Cignal AI’s Optical Hardware research to include comprehensive coverage of packet switching and routing in service provider transport networks.
Who should attend?
- Current Cignal AI clients who want to understand enhancements to existing coverage.
- Companies interested in market research on the service provider packet switching market. You are welcome to attend and learn about Cignal AI’s unique perspective.
Fundamental changes in these markets are underway and require a new market research perspective.
- Optical and packet transport equipment forms the backbone of the global internet and accounts for over $20B in worldwide capital expenditure each year.
- Cloud operators and traditional service providers seek networks that erase the clear lines dividing optical transport and packet switching and routing.
- Pluggable coherent optics used in switches and routers will become a viable alternative to standalone optical systems.
- Cable MSO and 5G backhaul networks will soon be pure packet switching with pluggable optics.
- Cloud and colo operators will continue to build optimized networks with open line systems and a mix of standalone packet and optical transport equipment.
Cignal AI’s research best captures the total market as these changes take place.
- The reports provide a unified picture of the transport market, combining traditional optical and service provider switching and routing in the same reports.
- These expanded reports allow visibility of the revenue transition from traditional optical equipment to packet transport, with detail at the customer market or regional level.
- A unique combined revenue database enables insights across optical and packet hardware, vendors, and customer types.