This report finalizes our full optical equipment market share analysis and includes updated forecasts for the industry through 2023. It is released once results for the current quarter (2Q19) are complete. Clients have been able to see company results as they were released during the quarter via the Optical Hardware Tracker, a service unique to Cignal AI.
Subscribers to the Optical Hardware Report can download an Excel file with actual results through 2Q19 along with detailed, up-to-date forecasts. A complete pdf document of this report is also available. A live presentation is available to clients, offering an opportunity to hear details on the numbers and ask questions of the analysts. A recording of the live presentation and copy of the PowerPoint slides are posted following the presentation.
- The “Other” category has been added this quarter to capture revenue from smaller vendors who prefer to remain anonymous.
- A Hardware Type by Quarter chart (Rolling 4Q) was added to the Excel deliverable to show long term trends in regions and technologies.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all percentages in this report are year-over-year growth.
- Ciena’s March-end quarter and Cisco’s July-end quarter are reported as calendar 2Q19.
- All revenue data for Fiberhome is estimated.
Detailed analysis of the market and its participants during 2Q19 follows.
Clients log in to access full report