Cignal AI has issued the 4Q18 Optical Customer Markets Report. The report examines optical shipments to five end customer types across four global regions, tracks shipments to Incumbent, Wholesale, Cloud & Colo, Cable MSO & Broadband, Enterprise & Government customers, details vendor market share for equipment sales to Cloud and Colo customers, and provides forecasts by region and customer type.
Customer Market Report updates this quarter include:
- Added 4Q18 and full year 2018 optical sales for the five tracked verticals and vendor market share for cloud and colo, allowing clients to see total and relative purchases by customer market and benchmark vendors in the dynamic cloud and colo market.
- Several new charts, including Cloud & Colo forecasts to better visualize the dynamics of the customer markets in each region.
- Updated Customer Markets forecasts through 2023 based on updated analysis of current trends.
Highlights this quarter:
- Cloud & Colo is the only segment with significant growth for 2018 (full year).
- Incumbent spending down 5% for the year due to the ZTE shutdown in Q2 and sharply lower NA incumbent spending.
- EMEA 4Q spending surge not as strong as previous years leading to declines in most EMEA segments for the year.
Cignal AI Customer Market Report subscribers can download the latest Excel and PowerPoint files.Report Details Excel PowerPoint
Clients log in to access full report