The 2019 Optical Fiber Conference is less than a month away. Cignal AI’s analysts have compiled a list of predictions and what we expect to see from OFC participants.
- 400ZR Steals the Show
- Roadmaps Extend Beyond 3rd Gen Coherent
- Disaggregation Continues
- IP-over-DWDM Starts to Make Sense
- 5G is the Buzzword of the Day
Softwareis Critical for Optics
- 400GbE Optical Modules Improve and Become Cheaper
- Vendors Embrace Vertical Integration
- The Post-Consolidation Era Begins
Don’t miss Cignal AI’s Market Watch presentations: Andrew Schmitt will speak on the State of the Industry panel Tuesday at 10:30, and Scott Wilkinson will speak on the Market Projections for Wireline and Wireless Technologies to Support 5G panel Tuesday at 12:30. Both will also be available for meetings during OFC – contact [email protected] to secure a timeslot.
Clients log in to access full report