This report finalizes our full optical equipment market share analysis and includes updated forecasts for the industry through 2022. It is released once results for the current quarter (3Q18) are complete. Clients have been able to see company results as they were released during the quarter via the Optical Hardware Tracker, a service unique to Cignal AI.
Subscribers to the Optical Hardware Report can download an excel file with actual results through 3Q18 along with detailed, up-to-date forecasts. A complete .pdf document of this report is also available.
- The report now includes detailed historical results from the Indian telecommunications vendor Tejas.
- The submarine network division of TE Connectivity was sold in 3Q18 to Cerberus Capital and sales are no longer tracked.
- ECI’s historical results were adjusted downward after detailed disclosure of financial results were made available as part of its proposed public offering.
- Analysis of proforma Coriant results indicates our historical figures were accurate. Additional checks will be performed and results updated if needed for the 4Q18 report.
- Ciena’s July-end quarter and Cisco’s October-end quarter are reported as calendar 3Q18.
- All revenue data for Fiberhome is estimated.
Detailed analysis of the market and its participants during 3Q18 follows.
Clients log in to access full report