Cignal AI has issued the 2Q18 Optical Customer Markets Report. Updates include:
- Added 2Q18 optical sales for the five tracked customer verticals, allowing clients to see total purchases of optical equipment by customer market.
- Updated 2Q18 market share for vendor sales to cloud and colo operators which benchmarks the magnitude of business each company does these operators.
- Added tables and chart of rolling 4 quarter market share of cloud and colo to better highlight longer-term vendor strengths in this sector.
The Optical Customer Markets Report examines the following:
- Optical shipments to five end customer types across four global regions
- Tracks shipments to Incumbent, Wholesale, Cloud & Colo, Cable MSO & Broadband, Enterprise & Government customers
- Detailed vendor market share for equipment sales to Cloud and Colo customers
- Forecasts by region and customer type
Significant statistics reported this quarter include:
- Record cloud and colo spending reported in 2Q; now a significant share of spending in North America
- Incumbent spending in China is equal to all other incumbent spending worldwide combined
- Cable MSO spending in North America continues to be strong
Subscribers can download the latest Excel and PowerPoint files.
Clients log in to access full post