Andrew Schmitt provided key OFC 2017 takeaways during an investor call hosted by Troy Jensen of Piper Jaffray. Sixty-seven investors participated. Topics of interest included:
- Impact of Ciena’s Wavelogic AI DSP Licensing
- Outlook for Coherent Port Shipments in China During 2017
- Market Outlook for CFP2-ACO/DCO and QSFP28 Markets
- Potential Vertical Integration by Intel or InPhi
- Timing of Metro Coherent and ROADM deployment in China
- Chinese SARFT Capex Guidance
- Roadmap for 400G and 600G Coherent
- Observations on Infinera, Ciena, Acacia, Oclaro, and Neophotonics
Following is a summary of the key takeaways, as well as a full transcript of the discussion. Cignal AI clients can also listen to an audio replay.
Register an account with your corporate email address to read the article.
Requires Optical Active Insight or subscription.