Optical Transport Equipment Reports
Optical transport forms the backbone upon which the global internet is built and accounts for over $12B in capital expenditure each year. Spending originates from different end markets, is distributed among multiple equipment types and vendors, and impacts multiple applications.
Our work quantifies the optical transport equipment market from three perspectives – Hardware, Customer Markets and Applications – and delivers continuous Active Insight analysis to our clients. Click on the title below for information on what is covered.
- Tracks market share across 6 global regions and four hardware categories
- North America, EMEA, Japan, China, RoAPAC, CALA
- SONET/SDH, Metro WDM, Long Haul WDM, Submarine
- Detailed forecasts by region and category
- Counts 10/40/100G+ client and line port shipments and provides forecast
- Covers 4 global regions and five end customer types
- Incumbent, Wholesale, Cloud & Colo, Cable MSO & Broadband, Enterprise & Government
- Forecasts by region and category
- Includes vendor market share for sales to Cloud and Colo customers
- Follows strict methodology to reduce analyst subjectivity
- Tracks market share for data center interconnect specific optical equipment and systems capable of advanced switching (OTN and Ethernet) across 4 global regions
- Provides forecast by region for both application categories
- Details coherent and non-coherent port shipments by speed, reach, and technology
- Long Haul, Metro, and Edge 100G and 200G+ port shipments and forecast
- Includes coherent and non-coherent edge breakout
Optical Component Market Research Reports
Coverage of datacenter and telecom components. Coming soon.