Contact us to request pricing and samples of our reports, and to purchase research and services.
Optical Transport Equipment Reports
Optical transport equipment forms the backbone upon which the global internet is built and accounts for over $12B in capital expenditure each year. Spending originates from different customers, is distributed among multiple hardware types and vendors, and impacts multiple applications. Cignal AI provides comprehensive coverage from these three perspectives:
- Optical Hardware tracks what the optical equipment vendors are selling, including detailed equipment vendor market share and analysis.
- Optical Customer Markets tracks which operator types are buying this equipment, and includes vendor market share of sales to each markets, including the growing cloud and colo operator market.
- Optical Applications focuses on on rapidly growing parts of the equipment market – detailed coherent port shipments, compact modular equipment sales for DCI and disaggregated applications, and Packet-OTN switches.
- Quarterly updates and releases. Reports for all areas are updated 4 times per year, including forecast revisions.
- Flexible purchasing, so that clients may purchase individual reports or comprehensive annual subscriptions.
- Company-wide subscription access (not seat-based), so information may be freely shared within client organizations.
- Active Insight, Cignal AI’s reporting on important market developments, included as a free service with reporting subscriptions.
- Unlimited open inquiry on the reports provided throughout the subscription. We enjoy speaking with our clients about our research; good dialogue better informs all of us
Cignal AI provides custom research and consulting services to established customers and vendors in the industry as well as start-ups and the financial investment community. Past projects include supporting merger and acquisition due diligence, speaking engagements, and custom market research projects. Contact us directly to discuss your custom research needs.