This position supports Cignal AI’s research products and the firm’s marketing activities. The ideal candidate for this position has excellent written and visual communication skills and a strong aptitude to learn and use technology tools and platforms. We seek proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, Email Marketing; experience with a WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, HTML, and Tableau is preferred.
The Research & Marketing Assistant will:
- Update and check the quality of content and deliverables during each quarterly report cycle with new data and formats.
- Work with clients to gather and record shipment data from vendors and ensure accuracy and format consistency.
- Review and edit research content before publication.
- Develop and publish Cignal AI press releases and newsletters.
- Maintain subscription database and generate periodic reports.
- Oversee email lists for subscribers, review new additions and maintain the accuracy of the database.
- Execute periodic PR activity including email notifications, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Maintain the firm’s publishing calendar and monitor project schedules.
- Schedule travel and client meetings for analysts.
Location is in the Boston area.