Cignal AI’s 1Q18 Optical Hardware Applications Report has been issued. Its arrival marks the first quarterly release of this report, which will now be standard practice; previously the report was published every six months.
The new report has significant updates and enhancements:
- Added 200G and 400G+ vendor market share, allowing clients to see total port shipments by vendor along with details by port speed.
- Added 1Q18 market share results for Compact Modular and Advanced Packet-OTN Switching equipment hardware as well as 1Q18 100G+ port shipments.
- Adjusted Compact Modular and Packet-OTN forecasts. There have been some shifts in how both of these markets will develop.
The 1Q18 Optical Applications Report examines the following:
- Compact Modular hardware market share and forecasts
- 100G, 200G, 400G coherent port shipments & vendor market share
- 100G, 200G, and 400G+ coherent, 400G ZR and direct detect port forecasts
- Advanced Packet-OTN Switching market share and forecasts
Current Optical Applications Report subscribers can download updated Excel and PowerPoint files.
Further detail on the changes and updates to Cignal AI’s Optical Applications Report are below:
Clients log in to access full report